Classic toy lines. These are the giants that the toys of today bow down to. Or borrow from.
- Mr. Stinkhead finally gets the 1989 Movie Batmobile, which is much needed relief in light of the Batman Begins monstrosity
- Grail achieved, Mr. Stinkhead finally gets 1986's Dissect an Alien
- Tate Blackmore digs deep into his past to figure out what the hell this scary knight is...
- Fight crime in a future time with C.O.P.S. and R Hunter
- Jager takes a look back and remembers his favorite GI Joes
- Spinjas, spinning, battling tops. Pics and review.
- R Hunter fights with Mattel's classic late 80's military line GUTS
- Take a look at our new Turtles article. We've included comparison pics between the old and new.
- For all your classic toy needs, I recommend X-Entertainment. He has streaming commercials from the eighties, reviews and stuff even I don't remember.